Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Good shopping.

I found my new favorite!! How exciting. =]
Everytime when I find something I really like, I want to shere with somebody,
so bought 3 of them for my friends & mom. 
It is the cards from TOKYOMILK.
(I'm just wondering why people want to name TOKYO recently...)
 The drawing is cute♪
Also, it has heart worming messeges.

 Modern Love

 Make a Wish

Well- we can't ignore the elephant in the room.
You're a year older.
Let's party.

It's a little mean phrases, but still full of love. :)

These are carried by FLEUR DE LYS in Costa Mesa.

This store is filled with blackboards.
"It was neck killer!!", that's the comment from the lady who drawn it.
Yes, no wonder. But her great work dressed up the entire store. :)



It was a nice Sunday relaxing shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment