Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Messege from Australia

I received a messege from KUNNA fan in Australia.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw pair of Kunna jeans which I loved - wash, style but particularly the K on the bottom.



(After she purchaced,) Did the test run and wore them on the weekend and my friends loved them also. Once again, the fit, wash and style but in particular the "K". HA ha clearly small things amuse us, but I think everyone wants to stand out a little and feel special and the fact that these jeans are rare in Australia and signified by the K that that is what my friends ( and myself ) thought was awesome.


There is "K" on the hip, too!
Even we don't have retailers all over the world, we have funs all over the world.

Question to purchase KUNNA?
Please e-mail us,

No comments:

Post a Comment