Saturday, March 26, 2011

Meet the people- Jake Shimabukuro

Aloha!
Since I was hit by his ukulele sound from the radio almost 10 years ago, he came on one of my "The person whom I want to meet" list. Jake Shimabukuro, one of the most popular ukulele player in the world.
Everybody calls him "Ukulele Vertuoso". Yes, he is. Technically, he is the incredible player.  Not only his technic, but also, his great personality and passion to the music always touch people's heart. Once people hear his sound, they will fall in love with him and his world.

His way to be a musician, always inspires me. Once he grabs his ukulele, his big smile shows how he loves to play music. It is so pure.

I told him to visit him in Hawaii someday, very soon. Should make it true☆

Jake Shimabukuro "Thriller"
Jake Shimabukuro "Bohemian Rhapsody"

No comments:

Post a Comment