Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Meet the people- Rin Tanaka 2

with Rin-san (He is sooo nice and friendly.)
Rin Tanaka is whom I really wanted to meet. He is a Japanese journalist and photographer.
Spending his college days in the Mississippi Delta with old Blues musicians, he became "the youngest blues write in the world" at 20 years old. In 1994 he started researching the history of motorcycle jackets and accessories. Now he has a studio in San Clemente working on his self-published business, "My Freedamn!"
His passion and action seeking something he loves, always inspire me. I can tell how he enjoy his life by rearing his book. 
To be in US, most of the time it still hard for me, but I want to enjoy my life just like he does.
Thank you Rin-san! It was so precious to meet you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment